Employment Law for HR Professionals
This employment law for HR professionals course helps newly qualified or newly promoted HR professionals gain a more in-depth understanding of employment law. It covers a broad range of subjects but also covers some of the more complex areas such as TUPE, whistleblowing, time off work and holiday pay. It is also ideal for anyone returning to HR after a career break.
The course covers the following:
- The role of employment contracts,
- Employment status,
- Rights within employment,
- Termination of employment,
- Equality, diversity and discrimination,
- Redundancy and reorganisation,
This is a day long course.